ERASMUS + ACTIVITIES
Development of Elderly’s Digital Skills Through
Erasmus +KA204 – Strategic Partnerships for adult education
1. Utena A. and M. Miskiniai Public Library – Lithuani (coordinator)
2. Fondatsiya “Tsennosti, dobrodeteli, integritet” – Bulgaria
3. ASSOCIAZIONE CULTURALE EDUVITA E.T.S. – Italy
4. NAZILLI HAYAT BOYU OGRENME DERNEGI – Turkey
5. UNIVERSIDAD DE CASTILLA – LA MANCHA – Spain
6. Pärnu Central Library – Estonia
The aim of the project is to improve partners’ potential in developing the elderly’s digital skills by empowering adults’ educators to promote and organize family learning.
Maın topics addressed by our Project;
ICT - new technologies - digital competences
SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES AND EXPECTED RESULTS
• 4 international experience exchange events will be arranged with a purpose to improve the competences of adults’ trainers on family learning. As a result, 40 adults’ trainers will broaden their professional horizons and grow their competences.
• New ideas for family learning will be generated and tested in all partner institutions. 120 elderly people and their family members will be involved - they will improve digital competences and discover the benefits and enjoyment of family learning.
• Examples of the best practices and success stories on the development of the elderly’s digital skills through family learning will be collected and published in an attractive online digital journal. The collection will serve as an ideas’ bank for various institutions involved in providing training for the elderly.
CONTRUBITION OF NAZHAYAT
Nazhayat will contribute to the Project aims by having workshops for the elderly to help them have competence on digital skills. While presenting the elderly ICT courses to be efficient at digital skills ,’geneology and family tree ‘ themes will be used as tools.